Tuesday 6 May 2008

Tuesday 6th May 2008 - A singing session

Today back at work after Bank Holiday Monday yesterday. In the evening after work, we had another listening and speech practice. It went well and one of my friends tried to help me with pronouncing the ‘t’ and ‘sk’. I really struggle with those, but my friend was very good and very encouraging. Then we tried a singing session. We did "Do re mi" from the Sound of Music. My friend started a note and a word of the song “Doe”, and I had to try and copy. I felt so daft trying to monitor / project my voice to try and get that note / pitch. My friend was very understanding and was great by telling me either to go up or down to try and help me get on the right notes. I built up a little more confidence by the end of the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment