Friday 21 March 2008

Friday 21st March 2008 - Home for Easter

I had driven back to my parents house. We had a bonfire in the garden, so I went down with my Mum. I noticed some new sounds. I could hear my Mum raking up the evergreens to go onto the bonfire and hear them as they land on the fire after they were thrown there. I could also hear the fire cackle.

This afternoon at some point, I happen to go into the spare room to check on the progress of the bonfire through the window as that was where I could see that part of the garden from the house. I noticed as I was looking out there was some strange ticking noise. I looked around the room and realised that I was picking up the tick tock of the clock in there, and when I looked at the second hand, I noticed the sound matched the movement of that. I told my Mum and she told me that I am right and that she was amazed that I could pick that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment