Wednesday 19 March 2008

Wednesday 19th March 2008 - A better day

A better day than yesterday, was less tired and felt more with it. Had a busy morning before going to a meeting.

I put on the CI when I woke up at 7.15am this morning. I got in my car and played my music on my ipod. Again I was picking up the high frequencies with my implanted ear and not the rest. I got the low frequencies from my hearing aided left ear.

I got to work at 8.30am and as I got out of my car I could hear my car keys jangle. I then went to the CafĂ© to get some snacks before going to my meeting. I noticed that I was also hearing the coins jungle in the till drawer. I hear the doors squeaking and I am just amazed by how much high frequency sounds there are. I don’t know about middle frequencies but it seems like that everything makes a sound or has a sound.

I got to my office and there were no new sounds. Then the fire alarm went off but I was unaware of it until a colleague told me. I then went and stood under the fire alarm and I could just about pick the sound up. I couldn’t at all last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment