Wednesday 26 March 2008

Wednesday 26th March - 4th tuning

I had my 4th tuning session today at the Cochlear Implant centre. Apparently I am doing really well with the implant and now an additional programme has been added to my cochlear implant for more audio zoom – focus to listen to voices in noisy environments. Haven’t really tried it yet. The cochlear implant was louder too on its usual programme P1. I can hear the engine of my car better and my music is slightly better too, there seem to be alittle more of it. After work I went to Sports World to look at golf bags and trolleys for my sister. I noticed that as I walked out of the shop I became aware of traffic sound from further afield with my implant and realised that I was picking up the sounds of the traffic from the flyover nearby. I was so tired tonight that I was in bed by 11.15pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment