Saturday 22 March 2008

Saturday 22nd March - The Piano speaks!!

There has been some development. One of the new sounds noticed today is the sound of the kettle boiling. Not sure if I can recognise that yet though. Some parts of my music is coming, I seem to be able to pick out the singing (not the words), the top end of the middle frequencies, the bottom end of the high frequencies and the lowest bass sound. So I tried the piano again and bingo!!!! I can hear the notes – wow! I found it easiest to pick up the lowest frequencies and the high frequencies than the middle ones. And I could tell when they went up and down. I could hear the difference between the notes. I cried!! Later this evening when we sat down to play Whist as a family, I noticed that I could hear the cards being dealt. I could hear the cards as they landed in their appropriate piles. I also noticed the ticking of the clock in the conservatory and there is one sound that really annoyed me today is that Dad constantly rustles the newspaper – he never keeps it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment